Let's be honest, this is a stock photo.
But once we have this whole thing going, we will feature real, local community members instead.
A business group focused on real connection and mentorship.
Wait... no pushing my business?
So what's the point then?
Glad you asked!
All too often, business owner groups are pumped full of people that only think about who in the room is a prospect.
Or they cost a million dollars to be a part of.
Or they have an oddly negative energy you can't quite put your finger on.
Not here, thanks.
Any of these people could be you.
Anyone can join as long as they follow the rules.
1. Must be a business owner, entrepreneur, or solopreneur. Exceptions may be made for contract workers or people interested in starting their own thing.
2. Must be interested in sharing tips, suggestions, and stories on how you moved onward and upward - "sending the elevator back down" so to speak.
3. MUST NEVER SOLICIT ANYONE. EVER. If you do, you'll get booted out of the group. Fast. With no remorse. It'll be 100% your fault, and you can only blame yourself. So just don't do it.
4. Must help to create and cultivate a positive environment.
5. Must treat everyone with respect.